Our Super Twin Tank Deluxe hydrobath is our most popular & best selling model. It enables you to wash and rinse continuously. The hydrobath features a heater with thermostat control, auto fill float device and a filter-strainer. The holding tank is sealed from the wash tank so clean heated water is used all the time. Holding tank capacity: 30 litres, Wash tank capacity: 10 litres. Environment Friendly – Water Efficient!
Finance quotes can be obtained via the following link:
- Prices are in Australian dollars & include GST.
- Delivery charges to be priced upon application.
- Lightweight galvanized powder coated trolley included on all models.
- Heavy duty castors with brakes – designed to go anywhere.
- Easy access to all components for service.
- Pre-moulded tanks.
- Holding tank is separate from wash tank, so clean heated water is used all the time.
- 1800 watt element.
- Element Protection Switch (standard).
- 2 tie points.
- Adjustable thermostat 0-40 degree.
- One piece aluminium curved door design! (Eliminates sharp edges).
- Fits easily through standard doors and gates.
- When water is pumped from the holding tank into the wash tank, the holding tank automatically refills.
- Eyelet in bath to tie dog to.
- Fully interchangeable and adjustable hand nozzle, provides variable pressure from high to gentle shower spray.
- Rotomoulded durable poly bath (UV stabilised high density polyethylene – will not chip, crack or fade).
- Non-slip polypropylene floor. The strongest on the market.
- Easy and clean external brass drainage ball valve for releasing used water – no need to put hand in dirty water.
- Australian made Davey pump.
- Sliding door opening for easy access (right side/end).
- Easy access to pump and element for servicing.
- Hydrobath Ramp (optional).
- Bath insert for small dogs (optional).
- Combo Dryer (optional).
- Combo Table (optional).
- Holding tank capacity: 30 litres
- Wash tank capacity: 10 litres
- Height: 1050mm
- Length: 1180mm
- Depth: 770mm
- Sliding door opening: 500mm high x 450mm wide
- Davey XF171D – designed by Davey for Dog Spas
- Made in Australia – two year warranty!
- Closed vane impellers with full length ‘D’ drive for positive robust impeller drive.
- Motor and pump are designed for frequent starts providing a long and reliable working life.
- Every pump is performance and pressure tested in our factory to ensure quality and reliability.
- Thermotection will automatically stop the pump should the water in the casing reach 85 degrees celsius and restart when the water has cooled to below 65 degrees.
** All hydrobaths are made to order.
The BARF Shop contracts a number of freight companies for shipping of hydrobaths within Australia to ensure that the most competitive quote is obtained. All hydrobath freight charges will be quoted upon application. All other products where possible are posted with Australia Post. Postage charges are calculated automatically for individual small items and the postage cost will be indicated in the description of the product, bulk items (more than one item) and large items will be calculated manually to ensure you are not overcharged postage. Please select quote request when purchasing large items and more than one item online.
Hydrobaths can be shipped overseas either by sea or air freight. Shipping costs will be quoted upon application. All other international orders will be priced prior to confirmation using Australia Post. All listed prices are shown in Australian Dollars and include a Goods & Services Tax of 10% (GST). International orders are tax (GST) exempt.
No returns will be accepted for goods which have been custom made to order. All other goods are subject to the following terms.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair goods proven to be defective in manufacture; provided that the cost of returning and re-delivering the items in question will be at the customers expense.
- Goods returned must be in original new condition.
- Products must be returned within 14 days of delivery date.
- No refund on freight costs.