The most powerful dual-motor dryer in the world.
- New Launched 52mm diameter hose system and highly improved motor. Blow force of 955 grams and amazing wind speed of 95 m/s.
- Long carbon brush of 38mm, which is the longest on the current market, smaller sparks created by smaller carbon pellets and smoother rotor, gives TD900XT 30% more lifespan.
- A better air flow system and a smaller flow friction force, has allowed this dryer to perform at a higher energy efficient ratio.
- One-click Easy Operation: allows operator to remove nozzle head with use of just one finger, with a simple click of the attachment.
- Australian 240V power plug.
- Warranty 12 month
- Maximum Power 2400W
- Maximum Temperature 65°C
- Blow Force 955g
- Maximum Wind Speed 95 m/s
- Net Weight 8kg
(12 months warranty for dryer only, excluding hose, carbon brush, handle, nozzle and cord)
The BARF Shop contracts a number of freight companies for shipping of hydrobaths within Australia to ensure that the most competitive quote is obtained. All hydrobath freight charges will be quoted upon application. All other products where possible are posted with Australia Post. Postage charges are calculated automatically for individual small items and the postage cost will be indicated in the description of the product, bulk items (more than one item) and large items will be calculated manually to ensure you are not overcharged postage. Please select quote request when purchasing large items and more than one item online.
Hydrobaths can be shipped overseas either by sea or air freight. Shipping costs will be quoted upon application. All other international orders will be priced prior to confirmation using Australia Post. All listed prices are shown in Australian Dollars and include a Goods & Services Tax of 10% (GST). International orders are tax (GST) exempt.
No returns will be accepted for goods which have been custom made to order. All other goods are subject to the following terms.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair goods proven to be defective in manufacture; provided that the cost of returning and re-delivering the items in question will be at the customers expense.
- Goods returned must be in original new condition.
- Products must be returned within 14 days of delivery date.
- No refund on freight costs.