ProGroom™ Claryfying Shampoo previously known as Amber is formulated to gently clarify, remove excess oils from coats, remove dirt, grime and product build up without drying out coat or skin. Safe for cats.
- Clarifying shampoo that restores coat to a natural condition.
- Removes build-up and excessive oils and product buildup.
- Does not irritate or dry coat or skin.
- Deep cleans excessively dirty or greasy coats.
- Can be used on cats to achieve a fluffy, light coat.
- Suitable for all coat types.
- Easy rinse soap-free formula leaves no residue.
- pH balanced for safety and effectiveness.
Dilute 6:1 for hand bathing. Use as a first shampoo and repeat if necessary on extremely dirty coats. 15:1 dilution for Hydrobaths or breeds with Wire Coats. For extremely greasy coats, you might want to use full strength or use ProGroom™ Amber Degreaser Gel directly to coat.
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
For your confidence as a professional, this shampoo does not contain soaps, harsh detergents, SLS or SLES, Parabens or petro chemicals.
With any clarifying shampoo, it is important to avoid contact with the eyes. Use Pro Amber in the area of beards, but keep it away from the eyes. Use ProGroom™ Berry Bright Facial Foam cleanser around eye area to prevent eye irritation. If symptoms of eye irritation occur (rubbing eyes, excessive blinking or squinting), flush eyes with tepid water for at least 5 minutes.
The BARF Shop contracts a number of freight companies for shipping of hydrobaths within Australia to ensure that the most competitive quote is obtained. All hydrobath freight charges will be quoted upon application. All other products where possible are posted with Australia Post. Postage charges are calculated automatically for individual small items and the postage cost will be indicated in the description of the product, bulk items (more than one item) and large items will be calculated manually to ensure you are not overcharged postage. Please select quote request when purchasing large items and more than one item online.
Hydrobaths can be shipped overseas either by sea or air freight. Shipping costs will be quoted upon application. All other international orders will be priced prior to confirmation using Australia Post. All listed prices are shown in Australian Dollars and include a Goods & Services Tax of 10% (GST). International orders are tax (GST) exempt.
No returns will be accepted for goods which have been custom made to order. All other goods are subject to the following terms.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair goods proven to be defective in manufacture; provided that the cost of returning and re-delivering the items in question will be at the customers expense.
- Goods returned must be in original new condition.
- Products must be returned within 14 days of delivery date.
- No refund on freight costs.