Coat Care Protein Conditioner uses a rich emollient formula to restore vitality and impart manageability to coats. Nurture your pet with this blend of Organic Rice Protein*, Sweet Almond oil* and Allantoin* natural plant extracts, moisturisers, and wheat proteins to moisturise, build volume, protect and restore troublesome coats.
- Decyl Oleate, made from naturally occurring fatty acid, moisturises and adds suppleness and shine.
- Organic Rice Protein fills in damaged areas of the hair cuticle to smooth the surfaces of the hair and adds volume to the coat.
- Organic Almond oil is a natural emollient for softness and increased lubricity of the hair which improves manageability.
- Pro-Vitamin B-5 (Panthenol) restores moisture and strengthens the hair shaft.
- Hydrolysed Collagen provides additional proteins.
- Allantoin provides anti-irritant protection and prevents dryness.
Use after shampooing with COAT CARE shampoo. Apply a small amount to wet coat and gently work through the entire coat, avoiding contact with eyes. For maximum moisturising and conditioning benefits, leave on for 3-5 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Aqua, Conditioner base,Decyl Oleat*Hydrolysed Rice Protein,* Almond Oil, *Allantoin, Hydrolysed Collagen, Aloe Vera extract, Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), with a preservative for safety’s sake. *organic ingredients
The BARF Shop contracts a number of freight companies for shipping of hydrobaths within Australia to ensure that the most competitive quote is obtained. All hydrobath freight charges will be quoted upon application. All other products where possible are posted with Australia Post. Postage charges are calculated automatically for individual small items and the postage cost will be indicated in the description of the product, bulk items (more than one item) and large items will be calculated manually to ensure you are not overcharged postage. Please select quote request when purchasing large items and more than one item online.
Hydrobaths can be shipped overseas either by sea or air freight. Shipping costs will be quoted upon application. All other international orders will be priced prior to confirmation using Australia Post. All listed prices are shown in Australian Dollars and include a Goods & Services Tax of 10% (GST). International orders are tax (GST) exempt.
No returns will be accepted for goods which have been custom made to order. All other goods are subject to the following terms.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair goods proven to be defective in manufacture; provided that the cost of returning and re-delivering the items in question will be at the customers expense.
- Goods returned must be in original new condition.
- Products must be returned within 14 days of delivery date.
- No refund on freight costs.