Our new and unique NON- Softening Conditioner gently acidifies and seals the cuticle layer and offers protection to skin and coats against damage caused from pet styling and other harsh elements.
This new revolutionary conditioner leaves coats crisp and fluffy without the heaviness often caused by normal conditioners
- Volumes and maximises coat texture
- Perfect for plush scissoring
- Add shine and enhance all coat colours
- Strengthen fine limp coats
- Reduces static while grooming – aids combing
- Locks in colour additives – gives added sheen
- Reduces drying time
- Helps to eliminate “old dog skin” odour
- Leaves coats crisp with maximum volume and adds shine!
- Removes shampoo and product residue.
- Perfect for show coats and scissor cuts as it doesn’t weigh down coats
- Safe On Dogs, Cats, Puppies, Kittens and Rabbits.
- Restores crispness and texture to terrier coats
- Coat protection on Show days when coats need to looking their best
- Achieves maximum volume
- For preparation of coats that require a excellent crisp finish.
HOW TO USE:
Use after selected ProGroom ™ shampoo. 30 mls Crisp to a litre of warm water, depending on coat type and desired result.
Pour evenly over coat and let set one or two minutes a light rinse. Dry and style as usual. Highly concentrated. Do not use full strength, always dilute.
The BARF Shop contracts a number of freight companies for shipping of hydrobaths within Australia to ensure that the most competitive quote is obtained. All hydrobath freight charges will be quoted upon application. All other products where possible are posted with Australia Post. Postage charges are calculated automatically for individual small items and the postage cost will be indicated in the description of the product, bulk items (more than one item) and large items will be calculated manually to ensure you are not overcharged postage. Please select quote request when purchasing large items and more than one item online.
Hydrobaths can be shipped overseas either by sea or air freight. Shipping costs will be quoted upon application. All other international orders will be priced prior to confirmation using Australia Post. All listed prices are shown in Australian Dollars and include a Goods & Services Tax of 10% (GST). International orders are tax (GST) exempt.
No returns will be accepted for goods which have been custom made to order. All other goods are subject to the following terms.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair goods proven to be defective in manufacture; provided that the cost of returning and re-delivering the items in question will be at the customers expense.
- Goods returned must be in original new condition.
- Products must be returned within 14 days of delivery date.
- No refund on freight costs.