ProGroom™ Deodorising Shampoo, formerly Jade is a unique deodorant shampoo formulated to neutralize and remove bad odors from the canine coat and leave the pet smelling fresh and friendly.
- Deodorises and removes bad odors, leaves a fresh clean scent.
- Good for all coat types, will not alter coat texture.
- Safe for old or young pets.
- Gentle cleansing with no drying of coat or skin.
- Easy rinse soap-free formula leaves no residue.
- Long lasting fresh fragrance.
- pH balanced for safety and effectiveness.
Recommended dilution is 6:1. For extraordinarily foul problems, pre-bathe with Pro Groom Pro Amber shampoo and use Pro Jade as a second shampoo at 4:1 dilution. Leave in five minutes for optimum results. Follow with ProGroom Rehydrating conditioner.
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
For your confidence as a professional, this shampoo does not contain soaps, harsh detergents, SLS or SLES, Parabens or petro chemicals.
Do not get in eyes. If dog is squinting or rubbing at eyes, flush gently with tepid water for 5 minutes. Use Pro Groom Berry Bright Facial Foam cleanser around eye area to prevent eye irritation. Discard any unused diluted Pro Jade Shampoo after 24 hours. Not recommended for felines.
The BARF Shop contracts a number of freight companies for shipping of hydrobaths within Australia to ensure that the most competitive quote is obtained. All hydrobath freight charges will be quoted upon application. All other products where possible are posted with Australia Post. Postage charges are calculated automatically for individual small items and the postage cost will be indicated in the description of the product, bulk items (more than one item) and large items will be calculated manually to ensure you are not overcharged postage. Please select quote request when purchasing large items and more than one item online.
Hydrobaths can be shipped overseas either by sea or air freight. Shipping costs will be quoted upon application. All other international orders will be priced prior to confirmation using Australia Post. All listed prices are shown in Australian Dollars and include a Goods & Services Tax of 10% (GST). International orders are tax (GST) exempt.
No returns will be accepted for goods which have been custom made to order. All other goods are subject to the following terms.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair goods proven to be defective in manufacture; provided that the cost of returning and re-delivering the items in question will be at the customers expense.
- Goods returned must be in original new condition.
- Products must be returned within 14 days of delivery date.
- No refund on freight costs.