Australian Made Groomer’s Tub
The Solid Stainless Steel Groomer’s Tub with Ramp will never rust. A Pet Tub that will last a lifetime!
The walk through design with ramp makes entry into the tub much easier on groomers and pets. The ramp is removable when not required. Made of 1.6mm stainless steel for strength and durability.
High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. The Groomer’s Tub is the perfect setup for grooming salons and kennels where the preferred method of washing is by mains water. It can also be adapted to mobile use with the addition of a gas or electric hot water tank. Custom shapes and sizes can also be made – contact us for further information
- Prices are in Australian dollars & include GST.
- Delivery charges to be priced upon application.
- Base: Sturdy base with floor levelers
- Back splash wall
- Non-slip pet ramp
- Non-slip rubber mat
- Hot and cold water ports available on right or left side
- Ramp is removable.
- Includes, faucet, hose, sprayer, drain.
Made locally in Australia
- Construction: Solid 1.6mm stainless steel
- Weight Limit: Holds dogs up to 150kg
- Outside Measurements: 630mm Depth x 1220mm W x 1450m H x 385mm Tub Area
- Hooks: 2 x animal restraint stainless steel eyelets
- Ramp Size: 400mm W X 1170mm L
- Leg Length: 490mm (level adjustable)
- Walk-through Opening: 400mm W x 300mm H
- Drain Hole: 50mm available center, left or right.
The BARF Shop contracts a number of freight companies for shipping of hydrobaths within Australia to ensure that the most competitive quote is obtained. All hydrobath freight charges will be quoted upon application. All other products where possible are posted with Australia Post. Postage charges are calculated automatically for individual small items and the postage cost will be indicated in the description of the product, bulk items (more than one item) and large items will be calculated manually to ensure you are not overcharged postage. Please select quote request when purchasing large items and more than one item online.
Hydrobaths can be shipped overseas either by sea or air freight. Shipping costs will be quoted upon application. All other international orders will be priced prior to confirmation using Australia Post. All listed prices are shown in Australian Dollars and include a Goods & Services Tax of 10% (GST). International orders are tax (GST) exempt.
No returns will be accepted for goods which have been custom made to order. All other goods are subject to the following terms.
- We reserve the right to replace or repair goods proven to be defective in manufacture; provided that the cost of returning and re-delivering the items in question will be at the customers expense.
- Goods returned must be in original new condition.
- Products must be returned within 14 days of delivery date.
- No refund on freight costs.